DTA-16911-02-18 : Bedtime to Breakfast – Caring At Night For People With Dementia
This course explores person-centred care at night for people living with dementia. The focus is residential care settings.
Start Date: March 1, 2018
The course consists of 3 modules and covers:
- general education about sleep
- strategies for supporting people with different sleep needs and preferences, and
- tips for carers about how to look after their own well-being, especially those in the night shift workforce.
A Completion Certificate for CPD credit is awarded on successful completion.
- Date from March 1, 2018
- Date to March 15, 2018
- Location / Region Online Course
- Asset Type eLearning
- Learning Pathway Discovery, Inquiry
- Topic Areas Dementia (general), Responsive Behaviours, Dementia Diagnosis, Dementia Assessment
- Target Audience Residential Aged Care, In Home or Community-Based Care, University VET or Research Institute
- Target Occupations Person Living with Dementia / Family Carer, Pharmacist, Nurse Specialist, Registered Nurse, Practice Nurse, Endorsed Enrolled Nurse, Enrolled Nurse, Assistant in Nursing, Student Nurse
- Target Populations Anyone with Dementia
- Knowledge Translation Thinking, Doing
- Registration Phone +61 2 4221 5555
Use the button below to express your interest in registering for this course. You will receive instructions regarding how to begin the course just prior to it's start date.
Phone: +61 2 4221 5555
- Registrations Open: 30 Jan 2018
- Registrations Close: 28 Feb 2018
If you don't already have a DTA account, you will need to create one before registeringRegister for this Course