Event Type: Workshop
BRISBANE NORTH PHN: WS Supporting people with dementia in a general practice setting
By attending this workshop, participants will have increased their confidence, knowledge and skills to enable them to:
• Recognise the difference between normal aging and dementia
• Recognise and identify people living with dementia in the general practice setting
• Recognise modifiable risk factors that impact on the progression of dementia
• Develop and implement an effective management plan for people living with dementia at different stages of the disease
• Locate current resources and information to support people living with dementia, their families and carers.