Environments Foundation – Banksia Village
A series of onsite and online sessions with and Environmental Design Educator, exclusively available for your team.
You will have 2 onsite visits from our Environmental Design Educator followed by online support as needed:
Session 4: Assessment Workshop (2 hours) aims to support learners to:
- decide on an environment for a change project;
- assess the chosen environment, using an evidence-based environmental assessment tool
Session 5: Action Planning Workshop (2 hours) aims to support learners to:
- use the outcome of the assessment process to set priorities/goals and discuss barriers to implement the change.
- collaborate with the Action group to commence a plan for change.
Follow-up support sessions (online) supports the Change Champion to:
- Finalise the action plan using the Action Plan template.
Learners will be able to:
- assess an existing environment with an evidence-based assessment
- establish priorities and goals for action as part of an Action Group
- create strategies within an action plan that apply the Design Principles
Environments Consultancy - Foundation will attract a total of ? hours CPD.