Pain Management Consultancy – Feros Care
Offered as part of a DTA Tailored Training Package the Pain Management Consultancy aims to assist residential aged care organisations understand the organisational attributes necessary to facilitate optimal pain management in people living with dementia and to support a sustainable capacity building
education framework around the recognition, assessment, treatment and evaluation of pain in people living with dementia.
The consultancy is a series of eight one hour interactive sessions delivered nationally using a web-based conferencing system and includes:
- Benchmarking before and after implementation to measure staff’s knowledge of pain in people living with dementia.
- Resources to support identifying, assessing, treating and evaluating pain in people living with dementia.
- Support from a DTA Consultant; and a mechanism to ensure sustainability of changes in the workplace e.g. policy and procedure.
Pain Management ConsultancyContact Person: Lyn Robb
- 22-11-2023-10:30AM-12:00PM (Sydney AEST)
- 29-11-2023-10:30AM-12:00PM (Sydney AEST)
- 06-12-2023-10:30AM-12:00PM (Sydney AEST)
- 13-12-2023-10:30AM-12:00PM (Sydney AEST)
- 20-12-2023-10:30AM-12:00PM (Sydney AEST)