General Practice Conference and Exhibition (GPCE)
The General Practice Conference and Exhibition (GPCE) event series is your one-stop-shop to learn, earn CPD points, discover the latest medical innovations and interact with peers and industry leaders – across one weekend.
Active Learning Modules (ALM) supported by DTA
The timely diagnosis and improved management of dementia
Presented over 4 sessions
- Earn 40 CPD points/6 CPD hours
- Use the current clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and management of dementia in general practice (NH&MRC 2016)
- Distinguish between dementia and other diseases, including delirium
- Implement strategies for family and carers, in dealing with the impact of a patient living with dementia, utilizing local community support and services available
- Improve Patient safety by implementing a system in the practice using screening tools for all patients over 75 years with memory problems, cognitive impairment and depression.