Event Type: Consultancy
Palm Lake Care – Environments Consultancy
An education service aimed at empowering the aged care workforce to create meaningful changes to care environments via the application of key design principles. The DTA Environments team can support multidisciplinary teams to use an existing environment more effectively, plan a new facility or refurbish an existing one.
The Environments Consultancy Service will include:
- The establishment of an Action Group that will work with DTA for 3-6 months. The Action Group will be supported to complete Environmental Assessments.
- 'Supportive environments for people living with dementia' online course. The course is essential to all in the Action Group, but we encourage as many people as possible to complete this introductory course.
- An onsite workshop and drafting of an Action Plan for change based on Environmental Assessments.
- Ongoing support and mentoring for Action Plan projects
- A summary report at end of consultancy period