Salutogenic Person-Centred Care
This module is divided into three sections:
Section 1: Introductory video
- This section contains a short video introducing salutogenisis.
Section 2: Salutogenic person-centered
- In this section we explore the meaning of the phrase 'Salutogenic person-centred'.
Section 3: Key concepts
- This section introduces the three key concepts of a solutogenic approach.
Continuing Professional EducationThere is no CPD certificate associated with this module.
Learning with DTA
Online courses contain modules that have been grouped together based on their topic area. Each module within a course must be completed and in the defined order.
Modules can be completed individually and in any order. You may choose to complete any module, based on your areas of interest.
Some modules may have prerequisites. If a module has a prerequisite you’ll need to complete that first to ensure you have the essential prior knowledge required. Modules with a prerequisite will be clearly marked.
A Certificate of completion is awarded on successful completion of a DTA course or module. You may use this certificate toward your Continuing Professional Development and Education (CPD/CPEE). Access your Certificates in your Dashboard.
Once you have logged into the DTA website, you can access your learner Dashboard by clicking the green “My Dashboard” button in the top right corner of the website. Available 24/7, your Dashboard provides access to:
- View your courses enrolments
- Begin or continue a course
- View courses you have completed
- Apply for an extension
- View Training Programs you are involved in
- Download Certificates of Completion
- Manage your personal details
Start now or later
Click 'Start Now' to begin any course or module right away. Not quite ready? Choose 'Start Later' to schedule a course or module to begin any date in the coming weeks. We’ll send you an email reminder when it's time to begin.