Leading Quality Dementia Care
This program explores the benefits of self-leadership to thrive in an organisation, by supporting people living with dementia, in partnership with families and staff.
The four learning modules in this program cover self-leadership, communication, trust and stress management.
How it will work:
- Week 1: Virtual Classroom
- Week 2: Online Learning, complete Module 1 and 2
- Week 3: Virtual Classroom
- Week 4: Online Learning, complete Module 3 and 4
- Week 5: 1 hour Virtual Classroom - Reflective Practice
- An ideal starter course for staff with potential to become leaders in dementia care.
- Participants strengthen confidence in their abilities and building colleagues capacity
- Creates opportunities for further leadership programs.
Continuing Professional Development
Certificate of attendance issued for attending two Virtual Classrooms and the completion of all modules. Extra certificate will be issued for attending the Reflective Practice Session.